Madison Scouts 2011

Same pants as last year.....thought they looked a little sloppy last year as well. Not the Corps' fault....just the nature of the pants. I would like to see spats as well!

You mentioned the pants? Did they change pants or did they finally start wearing the spats?

Same pants as last year.....thought they looked a little sloppy last year as well. Not the Corps' fault....just the nature of the pants. I would like to see spats as well!

How do you mean? To me it seems the pants are more or less the same as normal uniform pants/bottom-of-overalls. Do you mean missing detail/a stripe? Too long/baggy?

Edited by Stryfe

How do you mean? To me it seems the pants are more or less the same as normal uniform pants/bottom-of-overalls. Do you mean missing detail/a stripe? Too long/baggy?

They put these stirup things on the end of the pant leggings to keep them more strait.

Good work Scouts!

• Like 1

The pants are a close to the ankle...and with the dark shoe, if they are not completely in unison, it looks a bit messy...in my opinion. I don't know if a strip would help....I don't think it would go with the design of the whole uni. May some more color on the top have would have peoples' eyes navigate away from the bottom.

Anyway....they had a great show tonight....and they are off to a good start.

• Like 1

Topped all captions per www.dci.org. Great way to start a season!

(Yeah, the pond gets deeper tomorrow, but any night you can be THE big fish is a good night.)

(Way to go Scouts!)

Good job scouts, great show. I think this is one of the coolest ideas once again of the year and by far an edgy one at that. Very unique

Where are the spats? This uni looks odd without them.

• Like 1

so...do I get cocky? No. But I do like that spread.

...this is a marathon not a sprint... that comes later. We will see tonight.

Great first show. Keep working and they will not deny you. A must see product... thats what I'm talking about!

Take The Field!

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

I will see you soon, can't wait!

PEACE!

Edited by thirdcoast
  • Like 2

Where are the spats? This uni looks odd without them.

I would think maybe a late season addition (like last year's white neckerchief) IF the feet were deemed to be "clean" enough.