Madison Scouts 2011

Dude you took his bait... :blink: Mad Man, how bout THE MADISON SCOUTS being less than 1 point away from SCV leading up to a regional. It's frikin SWEET! If you check the threads, they are baiting cause... they are concerned. THE MADISON SCOUTS have a great show this year, enjoy it MadMan. Dont let others pull you down, or bait you.

Boz, enjoy your show Friday, no matter where your Corps places... it's O.K. I did chuckle at the gate.

Can't wait!

GO! MADISON SCOUTS!

No baiting, not trying to elicit any one response, just speaking my mind like I always do, and will continue to do.

• Like 3

Dude you took his bait... :blink: Mad Man, how bout THE MADISON SCOUTS being less than 1 point away from SCV leading up to a regional. It's frikin SWEET! If you check the threads, they are baiting cause... they are concerned. THE MADISON SCOUTS have a great show this year, enjoy it MadMan. Dont let others pull you down, or bait you.

Boz, enjoy your show Friday, no matter where your Corps places... it's O.K. I did chuckle at the gate.

Can't wait!

GO! MADISON SCOUTS! Heck, GO! ALL DRUM CORPS!

The Madison Scouts were .95 behind SCV yesterday, the Blue Stars were exactly 1 point behing SCV the day before, that is a different of .05. I don't think the Blue Stars fans have anything to be worried about in regards to the Madison Scouts, the two corps are neck and neck. What an entertaining season we have on our hands!!!! thumbup.gif

• Like 1

The Madison Scouts were .95 behind SCV yesterday, the Blue Stars were exactly 1 point behing SCV the day before, that is a different of .05. I don't think the Blue Stars fans have anything to be worried about in regards to the Madison Scouts, the two corps are neck and neck. What an entertaining season we have on our hands!!!! thumbup.gif

Like !!!

I love conspiracy theories... just because you think "they" have it in for you, doesn't mean they don't.

The one phrase nobody wants to have associated with their corps is "always cheated, never defeated". It doesn't look good on that corps fans at all.

Edited by 3rd Glasgow BB
  • Like 1

If I'm breaking forum rules you should report me. However, if it's just you not being able to handle dissenting opinion, well, there's always farmville.

Funny how it's the Blue Stars honks that are hanging out in here offering their "dissenting opinions". Funny - I don't remember the actual current members of the Blue Stars being such bad sports. Those that I met were really cool. I guess it comes with age?:tongue:

• Like 2

Funny how it's the Blue Stars honks that are hanging out in here offering their "dissenting opinions". Funny - I don't remember the actual current members of the Blue Stars being such bad sports. Those that I met were really cool. I guess it comes with age?:tongue:

All of us "Old Farts" get a little over the top for our favorite corps but this does seem a bit excessive.

• Like 1

The Madison Scouts were .95 behind SCV yesterday, the Blue Stars were exactly 1 point behing SCV the day before, that is a different of .05. I don't think the Blue Stars fans have anything to be worried about in regards to the Madison Scouts, the two corps are neck and neck. What an entertaining season we have on our hands!!!!

I think it's a mistake to compare the scores of those two shows. The *only* judge in common was Mike Davis on percussion, who saw SCV-BS and Madison-SCV immediately after the other and rated Blue Stars just 0.5 below SCV and rated Madison 1.3 below SCV. Not sure who the judge is tonight, but the Blue Stars will go on after Crown and Bluecoats, so I think that score will not be an ideal direct comparison either. But the Minnesota schedule that puts Madison and Blue Stars on either side of SCV will really tell us something.

I'm thinking the Scouts will come out ahead at Minnesota, but I'm not sure about LaCrosse.