Madison Scouts 2011

Considering the location of the two corps, that some of Madison's current staff was previously with the Blue Stars and that they both use Indiana as their winter home, the Scouts and Blue Stars are a natural rivalry. I think some Blue Star fans are going a little overboard on finding reasons why Madison cannot sustain their success throughout the year, but this is the Internet and outrageous behavior is business as usual. On the other hand, Madison fans confidence in their corps superiority over the Blue Stars seems a little over the top considering the Muncie show was only the second time in five seasons Madison topped the Stars. But, once again, that is the Internet. People are much more diplomatic in person. I would not be surprised if these two corps finished the year next to each other in placement. I would love to see them battle it out at the top one year soon.

I think this competitive rivalry will be beneficial for both corps. Keep the staff and the members on their toes!

I did not enjoy that moment of the show. Or any of the other moments, really, except for ESoM, which I thought was fantastic. So sue me.

You'll be hearing from my Lawyer shortly. :laughing:

Yeah, so tonight was I guess a full panel for Scouts tonight? And according to who I just talked to (haven't looked at dci.org yet) but they pulled away from Boston AGGGGain.......ANNNNd....(I hope I heard this right).....they were 3 tenths under Crown in brass???

If this is true...would anyone else like to think.....well....never mind. I don't want to instigate. The proof is in the pudding.

• Like 1

Yeah, so tonight was I guess a full panel for Scouts tonight? And according to who I just talked to (haven't looked at dci.org yet) but they pulled away from Boston AGGGGain.......ANNNNd....(I hope I heard this right).....they were 3 tenths under Crown in brass???

If this is true...would anyone else like to think.....well....never mind. I don't want to instigate. The proof is in the pudding.

pudding.

Edited by thirdcoast

Check out Madison's webpage. The boys are singing Never Walk near ground zero. Pretty moving moment, a bunch of guys from the mid-west paying their respect to the fallen heros of 9/11. I call that CLASSY!

• Like 4

Check out Madison's webpage. The boys are singing Never Walk near ground zero. Pretty moving moment, a bunch of guys from the mid-west paying their respect to the fallen heros of 9/11. I call that CLASSY!

I think it's extremely cool that they got a free day in Manhattan.

• Like 2