Madison Scouts 2011

Just checked into the hotel in Madison, ready to have Drum Corps filled weekend!

I got to see the Scouts for the first time last night at Akron. It was a great night for drum corps and a great line up of drum corps.

I need to keep this short, but just wanted to say that the 2011 Madison Scouts show is OUTSTANDING. :worthy:

I'm an admitted Bluecoats and Scouts homer, but this year's Scouts show is indeed special. It's one of those shows that is VERY entertaining, but even more emotional.

Last night was a GREAT night to be Bluescout. :thumbup:

• Like 1

I got to see the Scouts for the first time last night at Akron. It was a great night for drum corps and a great line up of drum corps.

I need to keep this short, but just wanted to say that the 2011 Madison Scouts show is OUTSTANDING. :worthy:

I'm an admitted Bluecoats and Scouts homer, but this year's Scouts show is indeed special. It's one of those shows that is VERY entertaining, but even more emotional.

Last night was a GREAT night to be Bluescout. :thumbup:

Good to know 2 of my corps are thriving :D

• Like 1

Good to know 2 of my corps are thriving :D

I just LOL'd again. :tongue:

• Like 1

I just have to say, Requiem/Empire State of Mind is the most beautiful and moving piece on the field this year. Heck, it's probably one of the most moving pieces I've heard on the field in quite a while. Absolutely GORGEOUS! :worthy:

• Like 3

I just have to say, Requiem/Empire State of Mind is the most beautiful and moving piece on the field this year. Heck, it's probably one of the most moving pieces I've heard on the field in quite a while. Absolutely GORGEOUS! :worthy:

like.

Anyone know when we will b able to hear it on the fan network? Right now the audio just goes out on the videos because they don't have the rights yet.

Anyone know when we will b able to hear it on the fan network? Right now the audio just goes out on the videos because they don't have the rights yet.

Please dont take this wrongly....as soon as the last of the owners of ESOM comes to agreement on allowing the song to be presented on video.

• Like 1

Please dont take this wrongly....as soon as the last of the owners of ESOM comes to agreement on allowing the song to be presented on video.

And as bad as it sounds - The Hip Hop "Artists" involved and their lawyers probably don't give a rats ### if the Scouts get the license. They don't know drum corps from their gold Teef and it's really too bad. ESOM is arguably the best arrangement in drum corps this summer.

• Like 1