Madison Scouts 2011

What did you see and hear? If you dont mind me asking.

I saw a great paint job on Badger 1 . ( Thanks Bro. )

I saw eggs,blueberry muffins,and bacon.[smelled awesome to !]

I saw and touched many dirty pots and pan's.

I saw many guard guy's do some amazing work .

I saw some basic block's . ( so nice to see they are so far ahead of the last few years at this time . )

I saw about a min. of the opening drill , WOW !

I got to hear about 200 people say "Thanks" as they came through the chow line.

I got to hear everything said at the board meeting.

I got to hear the first 2 tones played outside , horns and drums .

As everyone knows I bleed green ....... THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR !

Edited by Bill L.
  • Like 1

I saw a great paint job on Badger 1 . ( Thanks Bro. )

I saw eggs,blueberry muffins,and bacon.[smelled awesome to !]

I saw and touched many dirty pots and pan's.

I saw many guard guy's do some amazing work .

I saw some basic block's . ( so nice to see they are so far ahead of the last few years at this time . )

I saw about a min. of the opening drill , WOW !

I got to hear about 200 people say "Thanks" as they came through the chow line.

I got to hear everything said at the board meeting.

I got to hear the first 2 tones played outside , horns and drums .

As everyone knows I bleed green ....... THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR !

!

Edited by thirdcoast

Requiem for the Ballad (see Suncoast '84) mixed with "Empire State of Mind." Google it. The dinos are going to love and hate this announcement when it's official. lol. One old school chart, one way way new.

Any idea where I could find a recording of this Requiem? I did some searching and returned empty-handed, but I'm really curious about what the Scouts are (potentially) up to!

Hypothetically, if someone were to acquire a couple of recordings of the Madison Scouts playing a couple of their show pieces from this year, and if that person were to release such recordings, would that person be held accountable to anyone aside from the consequently less-than-pleasant staff of the Madison Scouts?

Hypothetically, if someone were to acquire a couple of recordings of the Madison Scouts playing a couple of their show pieces from this year, and if that person were to release such recordings, would that person be held accountable to anyone aside from the consequently less-than-pleasant staff of the Madison Scouts?

"You don't spit in the wind, you don't tug on Superman's cape, and you don't #### with the Madison Scouts."

Though really, I'd be kinda upset just as a fan since you're going behind the corps' wishes. Believe me, I'd love to see and hear the clips... but if the corps wants to hold off on things then more power to them.

hypothetically of course :shutup:

Well I guess recordings are easy enough to come by for anyone willing to attend camps in whatever capacity, but ya know, it would really be a shi##y thing to do if was against the wishes of the Scouts.

Yes. That person could be held accountable by ASCAP or BMI who handle the

copyrites for songwriters and musicians.