Madison Scouts 2011

Cheese is cheese. I prefer entertaining over looking like you're trying too hard and not getting there (cheese). :thumbup:

Maybe this is one reason that Madison is keeping mum about the show. No one knows anything about it yet and already people are talking about ### being "cheesy". Let's wait and see what they present before we start complaining.

Cheese is cheese. I prefer entertaining over looking like you're trying too hard and not getting there (cheese). :thumbup:

I say, when in doubt,.. don't cut the cheese.

It stinks when Corps show designers decide to cut the cheese, imo.

Please Madison Scouts.... WHATEVER you do.... " pander to the audience " until they overdose on the " cheese " and can't eat another morsel of cheez-its.

Pandering to audiences..... good.

Not pandering to audiences....bad.

As a personal request, say this 100 times before you go to bed tonite.

Edited by thirdcoast

Well if it is true, we'll have to wait and see. It's all in how they present it.

It could be really over the top cheesy and end up coming off like they are pandering to the audience, or it could be poetic, powerful and emotional. I feel that way about certain movies. There are some that express a theme artistically and with great style, while others spoon feed you the theme and it comes off quite schlocky! But something tells me it will be presented very well by the Scouts.

Madison has never done poetic and emotional well. the strength of this corps is power not grace , never has been.

Past shows that had that emotional side to them ( JCS , City of Angels et.. ) turned out to be forced fed .

looking for cheese unfortunately.

Hope its NOT true.

Madison has never done poetic and emotional well. the strength of this corps is power not grace , never has been.

Past shows that had that emotional side to them ( JCS , City of Angels et.. ) turned out to be forced fed .

Hope its NOT true.

Maybe it's time for a change for them....that is if people let them do what THEY WANT

Hope its NOT true.

Edited by thirdcoast
  • Like 1