Fan Network Videos from Finals Question...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last two minutes just rips my guts every time. It is so painful to watch.

Would anyone mind if it was substituted with the semis performance instead?

I was wondering if they would do that for the blu ray/dvd's. Not something I want to see over and over again.

I was wondering if they would do that for the blu ray/dvd's. Not something I want to see over and over again.

yeah...agreed.

Also, Regiment's Flugel player nailed it finals night, but had a couple of small issues during semis. I hope they use the finals night performance for him.

So for those listening out there in Fan Network/DVD/BlueRay land....

Crown = semis performance

Regiment = finals performance

If they put up finals for Crown, I would think they'd pick camera shot that didn't show Ryan's injury....there are enough camera shots to pick from.

Ultimately, I think it would be up to Crown to decide, given the circumstances.

If they put up finals for Crown, I would think they'd pick camera shot that didn't show Ryan's injury....there are enough camera shots to pick from.

Ultimately, I think it would be up to Crown to decide, given the circumstances.

The high cam only view is unfortunately going to show it. So, what I am saying is they should use the high cam from semis. I was there...it was a good performance.

I'm sure that with the several camera angles they were using that night that there is some way to work around that shot and just go field level for those few seconds on the discs.

Edited by UTtrumpetdude

Typically, DVDs have editing done to them. For instance, the ESPN version of BD 07 showed the mellophone not step off correctly. On the DVD, the Semis video ws put in for those few seconds. You can tell by a slightly different grass color.

Madison in 02 didnt have the Magic player going down, so I am sure they can do whatever they need to for this year

I sympathize with Ryan fully and I am so sorry that he went down like that, but I do NOT want the Finals performance substituted for the Semifinals performance. There are better ways to get around not showing that. All they have to do is make sure to do some editing to make sure that the camera angle they're showing does not show him falling. That's all they need to do. If they do substitute it for Semi's, I might end up asking for my money back because it's supposed to be the Finals performance. I'm not trying to be heartless here, but there are definitely better ways to get around not showing his fall or anything else. Just don't show any camera angle where you see him after the injury.