You're in a Drum Line?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbup:

Drumline the movie:

Nice story, but -

- anyone acting that cocky as a rookie would have been knocked down a few notches

- all the "independant contractor" styles (in the snareline anyway) would have been adjusted

(too many "over-visualers" and too many not ...)

- Uhhhh... let's CLEAN it up in the movie, too. I mean, can't we play a roll together cleanly? :tongue:

:thumbup:

Anytime that comes on tv, I like to watch a few minutes and pick it apart. The other day I watched long enough to notice they switched grips during the "solo" at the first game. They started out matched, then were playing traditional in another close up.

Anytime that comes on tv, I like to watch a few minutes and pick it apart. The other day I watched long enough to notice they switched grips during the "solo" at the first game. They started out matched, then were playing traditional in another close up.

Just shows how great they are !!!!

< insert rimshot HERE >

Just shows how great they are !!!!

< insert rimshot HERE >

They really are that good!!! and plus, you can tell buy the expressions on Nick Cannon's face that he's throwin' down some serious @$#* They can play "corps style" too!!!

Gotta love that geeked out version of "in The Stone"

Yeah, I watched it, because my mom sent me the dvd a few years back for Christmas, Love ya Mom, but seriously, don't do that again.

Our mom's must have the same shopping gene. I have the dvd still, but it's behind all my other dvds keeping dust off a 38 sq in portion of my shelf. It's better that way.