Renegades

Friday night may be all about downtown Rochester, but Thursday, Saturday and Sunday nights.....

Doubletree, is the place to be!

Dream, Gade, Bridgemen, Minne Brass and Freelancers should get together in the lot and blow the Doubletree down! What would it be, over 100 G bugles?

Kaboom!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dream, Gade, Bridgemen, Minne Brass and Freelancers should get together in the lot and blow the Doubletree down! What would it be, over 100 G bugles?

Kaboom!

Oh, I would say WELL over 100 "G" horns there. Bridgemen will have 60+ "G" horns. We marched 60 this past exhibition season and are picking up at least 3 ageouts from the junior Corps ranks. 1 soprano at least and 2 contras. Not sure how many "G" horns Renegades and Dream are marching. I know Minnesota Brass is marching with Bbs but what about Freelancers? What key are their horns in? Is there any other Corps besides the aforementioned Corps staying at the DoubleTree? I'll tell you one thing. When I marched with the Renegades at last year's CNY parade (and I'll be back next year 2011. Got my round trip plane reservation already set up. One Pass Freqent Flyer miles on Continental), when we hit that final cord during warm-ups before the start of the parade, it was by far the loudest cord I had ever heard. 76 horns. We did EXTENSIVE damage to Lombard Street. It's now MUCH more crooked. :tongue: But I TOTALLY agree. We should all try to get together and play something. I know that Renegades TNT play "In The Stone". And it's the same arrangement by Larry Kershner. And I know they are familiar with "Spanish Dreams", they played it in 2002. But hey, if we can/do get to play anything together that would be just fanastic. Someone PLEASE bring a video camera!!!!

Edited by NYSkyliner

hmmm..I'm hearing something totally different...

Really? Is that so?

Well, don't keep us in suspense.........why don't you tell us all what you heard?