DCI Rant

Stop this nonsense!

Everyone knows that MY height, 5'10", is the correct height. No other height need be accommodated.

I pity you and your Munchkin-like frame. When it floods, you'll be the first to drown.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Had me goin' there for a minute. Thought I was going to get some real insight on your take on DCI.

If you're not happy with the shirt we gave you, I'll take it back. :tongue:

Haha - I was waiting for your response :tongue:

Actually that particular shirt fits me nicely, thank you very much.

Munchkins float.

I'll find out September 18 when I fulfill my responsibilities as chair of the Chesterton Oz Festival Parade. Link to festival site. We're bringing in the surviving Munchkins and they'll be riding the parade in golf carts. Maybe I can arrange a detour past the nearest pond.

Edited by Michael Boo

I'll find out September 18 when I fulfill my responsibilities as chair of the Chesterton Oz Festival Parade. Link to festival site. We're bringing in the surviving Munchkins and they'll be riding the parade in golf carts. Maybe I can arrange a detour past the nearest pond.

Mike -- you do realize that since you posted this, if anything happens to the surviving munchkins, we would all have to testify on court now!! And possibly against you

:tongue::tongue:

I guarantee you this wouldn't have been an issue if corps were still playing on G bugles and they unplugged all the amps! Figure it out, DCI! :tongue:

Actually you may be right. If those changes hadn't have occured we might have more fans buying more shirts and the shirt companies offering up a wider selection of sizing. Unfortunatly the fan base has dwindled and in such the buyers are buying less. You may be on to something. :tongue:

If you can convince each corps to keep 4x shirts in stock for me, I'll gladly alter your 3x's so they fit you properly.

Seriously corps, look around at the people at the shows. We are a portly crew and are desperately trying to find shirts we can wear.

OP you made my day. :-D