Random Comments re: Blue Devil Family Day

I'm not Trying to ba a jerk but,

Writing a Review of your Own corps like this really makes other corps think less of you!

One Show. who are you to say you're going to Win the High visual award.

Writing a Review of your own corps like this really makes other corps think less of you? Huh. All the people who bought the Renegade Journal last year didn't think so.

Anyway ...

Please read what I wrote again. I didn't say we were going to win visual at DCA, and in no way shape or form was it a "we're gonna win" comment.

What I said, was that said the 2003 guard and drill design has the potential to put the corps on the fast track to winning visual at DCA. Obviously, much will be dictated on how clean the visual program can get, which remains to be seen.

But based on my experience watching, teaching and generally being a fan of drum corps since 1981, I stand behind that comment.

Edited by drumlaw80

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not Trying to ba a jerk but,

Writing a Review of your Own corps like this really makes other corps think less of you!

One Show. who are you to say you're going to Win the High visual award.

BAD TROLL, NO DONUT...

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.org/forums//ind...=18&t=10134&hl=

"Does anyone else feel that it's rediculous that every other post on this board involves the Renegades!

There are a ton of other drum corps out there, Give them all a chance to post!

seems like every time a corps like Empire, Rochester, Cabs, Inspires and the rest post , they get their announcements burried by the Renegades Mindless Drivel.

Camp reviews should probably go in a review section and most of the rest of your posts I would expect to see in a the bored forum!

And don't give me your crap about marketing... this is beyond that, GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A CHANCE!"

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.org/forums//ind...4&t=13277&st=30

"is thats why you all talk about "7" all the time, cause it's as high as you can count!"

"is thats why you all talk about "7" all the time, cause it's as high as you can count!"

Well for me, 7 is about as high as I "want" to count.

Avoid math at all costs. That's my motto. :P

And don't give me your crap about marketing... this is beyond that, GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A CHANCE!"

Sooooo....the fact that Lee does not cause bandwidth problems on this board is an issue? Last time I looked, Lee Ridnicki was not keeping anyone else from pisting about THEIR performances.

If your corps doesn't promote itself...sucks to be you. I enjoy the reviews...and Lee's writing! :P

Lee...keep it up, man (yeah, yeah...that's what SHE said)

See you guys later in the season.

I'm not Trying to ba a jerk

But you did such an admirable job of being just that.

All I saw was a long review that only focused on Renegades for a short time...or did you miss all the BD commentary in your zeal to take a pot shot at Lee?

He promoted not only his own corps, but one that he was never associated with (BD). Guess you missed that also.

Edited by 84BDsop

He promoted not only his own corps, but one that he was never associated with (BD).  Guess you missed that also.

Actually, I taught the Blue Devils for a few months in the winter of the 1992 season (until the percussion caption head who hired me was replaced).

Edited by drumlaw80

He promoted not only his own corps, but one that he was never associated with (BD).  Guess you missed that also.

Actually, I taught the Blue Devils for a few months in the winter of the 1992 season (until the percussion caption head who hired me was replaced).

You mean they would have actually been good had you remained on staff?? :huh: