Random Comments re: Blue Devil Family Day

I don't know -- I think the Renegades are pretty darn cool. The uniforms are like saunas, which reminds me... see below.

Snapettes Receive Donation From NATO

IceDen Hockey Dome, NW Canada – The Snapettes are proud to announce that a sizable donation was sent from NATO today. The corps Triple D Program, formally known as the Donation, Donuts and Directions Program unloaded with a forklift box after box of full of thousands of grommets.

The corps Spokesperson, Father McManick said, "are crack sewing squad will be applying the grommets to the uniforms around the cumberbun area as well two special extra large grommets will be placed on the back just over the shoulder blades."

The corps Director, Sister McMeanitt C.C. said, "the corps recent absence from the Internet was only temporary. The Snapettes practice lot is totally dried up and over grazed by our rookie members from the Other Snapettes Miniature Pony Drill Team from Redwood City California. Meanwhile we have spent most of our rehearsals painting the field green with make up, for the lame duck of g..d."

The colorguard captain said with a wry grin, "a secret stash of grommets were bounced from a rubber bell iContra on a final run-through, don’t ask me why." Then she gave a slow motion drum corps salute and stuffed her warm flippies into her armpits for good luck.

Wish You Were Here

SNAPETTES!

News Flash: The Snapettes 2003TOUR Final Destination will be DCA. This was approved from our Board of Directors from our Sister Corps, The St. Licks Bag Pipe Jazz Band.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still stunned by the fact that our colorguard took the field at Blue Devil Family Day looking better in many respects than they did at DCA 2002.

Improvement is one thing, but this is ridiculous.

Thank you.....that means so much to us to hear you say that

To me, there is nothing nicer and more wonderful than a corps that plays together, gets along so beautifully, and actually like/love each other.

I have mentioned this before, it's heart warming that you are all so close and so proud of your organization. As it should be!

I'm not quite sure what the 7 or seven part is about but all I have to say is:

Blow them all away at your first show and most of all enjoy yourselves on and off the field. I believe you have that down! I envy all that you have in store this season and what a crew!!! :)

Your energy and outlook makes me want to run, not walk to Scranton!

Have a great and "evil" start to this season, and keep the great reviews and stories coming drumlaw80! I very much enjoyed this most recent update!

I'm not quite sure what the 7 or seven part is about

Sometimes, we're unsure too :huh: :

http://www.renegades.org/about/

Edited by wolf1

How about you RUN not walk to SAN FRANCISCO.....I saw a video of 27 in 1980 --we can use a few more good ones like you! :P

Thank you Ms. LisaLIsaMoMeesa.

If I were closer I'd join quicker than BlueDevilLegend did!!

How about you RUN not walk to SAN FRANCISCO.....I saw a video of 27 in 1980 --we can use a few more good ones like you! :P

me too...he he he

me too...he he he

Aren't you closer? Oh, wait, it is a huge state. I always think in terms of tiny states!

But San Fran does sound nice.....

me too...he he he

Aren't you closer? Oh, wait, it is a huge state. I always think in terms of tiny states!

But San Fran does sound nice.....

I am close.

In fact, so close that I babysit the Renegades' Guard instructor Kathy's son when she needs me to. I wish I could do it. But I am a single mom. My son is priority at the moment, not drum corps.

I know I know <**>

SCVALUMNIGUARD, there will always be time. A different time.

There's absolutey no reason to <**> . So many people have a lot on their plates. I think it's wonderful that you're going to enjoy your child right now! Even if you attend a rehearsal once in a while it must be a lot of fun! You're babysitting, so you seem to be a part of the family already!

I have no doubt that if you eventually want to march, when it's the right time you absolutely will. And I would bet the "evil ones" are really looking forward to getting someone with your talent.