Random Comments re: Blue Devil Family Day

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not Trying to ba a jerk but,

Writing a Review of your Own corps like this really makes other corps think less of you!

One Show. who are you to say you're going to Win the High visual award.

So what have we learned, class?

We've learned that Low Notes has used a majority of his/her posts to take shots at the Renegades.

We've learned that Low Notes, for whatever reason, has decided not to sign his/her posts.

We've learned that taking potshots at a corps and not having the cojones to sign your posts makes you a troll, plain and simple.

::closes book::

Class dismissed.

He promoted not only his own corps, but one that he was never associated with (BD).  Guess you missed that also.

Actually, I taught the Blue Devils for a few months in the winter of the 1992 season (until the percussion caption head who hired me was replaced).

You mean they would have actually been good had you remained on staff?? :huh:

I don't know about that. Coming from years at SCV, I felt out of my element with the Tom Float drumming style that was still very prevalent in Blue Devil land back then.

But Paul Rennick was the caption head, and he is a very talented individual ... so, you never know what would have happened.

All ended up for the best in the long run though, and I was back with SCV as a tech and arranger a few months later when the 1993 season started. Tale of a Drum Line. blah blah blah. B)

Edited by drumlaw80

He promoted not only his own corps, but one that he was never associated with (BD).  Guess you missed that also.

Actually, I taught the Blue Devils for a few months in the winter of the 1992 season (until the percussion caption head who hired me was replaced).

You mean they would have actually been good had you remained on staff?? :huh:

I don't know about that. Coming from years at SCV, I felt out of my element with the Tom Float drumming style that was still very prevalent in Blue Devil land back then.

But Paul Rennick was the caption head, and he is a very talented individual ... so, you never know what would have happened.

All ended up for the best in the long run though, and I was back with SCV as a tech and arranger a few months later when the 1993 season started. Tale of a Drum Line. blah blah blah. B)

Rennick is very good. He ran VK's line in 94. The corps that placed 15th over all, but took 5th in percussion!

Writing a Review of your Own corps like this really makes other corps think less of you!

Heh... 4 posts. Anyone, who within their first few posts, posts something like this....annonymously -- is someone we already know on the board as another screen name and they just don't have the guts to post their thoughts as someone we know.

::yawn::

Heh... 4 posts. Anyone, who within their first few posts, posts something like this....annonymously -- is someone we already know on the board as another screen name and they just don't have the guts to post their thoughts as someone we know.

Whatever.

What I really want is someone to challenge me to a game of video football. b**bs

Whatever.

What I really want is someone to challenge me to a game of video football. b**bs

You're on, yo.

Winner buys a case o' beer. :)

(and yes, I DID mean to put "winner" in there...so that way I can get my butt kicked and still come out alright) :huh:

Of course, we could always go old school and play some NES Kung Fu. B)

Edited by ScvRoach

So what have we learned, class?

We've learned that Low Notes has used a majority of his/her posts to take shots at the Renegades.

We've learned that Low Notes, for whatever reason, has decided not to sign his/her posts.

We've learned that taking potshots at a corps and not having the cojones to sign your posts makes you a troll, plain and simple.

::closes book::

Class dismissed.

Plus, IP addresses can be cross-referenced and mods and admins can find out if these people have any other screen names. Potentially, they can find out who the trolls are....

YAY! TROLL HUNTING!!!! :P