Random Comments re: Blue Devil Family Day

Each area that lost a Div I corps in the mid 90s has gained one back (Washington - Cascades; NorCal - Mandarins; SoCal - Pacific Crest)

Cascades and Mandarins have been around for a long time. But Pacific Crest is a recent addition.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than that, I concur. ^0^ ^0^

Lee, the wonderful staff that you and Chris have gathered and the show that has been designed is fu##ing genkus (as you would say) and by far more exciting than my jr. corps experience. Thanks for a great year and the unforgetable a## whooping.

We don't care what DCA sheets say cause its the fans and our love for drum corps that really matter.

Well ... not exactly. If we really didn't care what DCA sheets say, we wouldn't have spent all that time, effort and money acquiring a genius visual staff. I would have spent the month of September playing video football, instead of on the phone and in staff meetings in a San Jose Chinese restaurant. b**bs

Other than that, I concur. ^0^ ^0^

I thought all it took to get Jay Murphy in your court is a crate of Mountain Dew! :P

Each area that lost a Div I corps in the mid 90s has gained one back (Washington - Cascades; NorCal - Mandarins; SoCal - Pacific Crest)

Cascades and Mandarins have been around for a long time. But Pacific Crest is a recent addition.

PC was formed in 1993, I believe. Started small and slow and have built up a rather fine corps. I have a few friends who were in that charter group and it has been great to see what has become of their humble beginnings. Luckily we have had corps replace those who have fallen. But it would be even greater to have corps ADD to the roster, instead of just substituting. Come on Lotto! ^0^

Other than that, I concur.  ^0^  ^0^

Lee, the wonderful staff that you and Chris have gathered and the show that has been designed is fu##ing genkus (as you would say) and by far more exciting than my jr. corps experience. Thanks for a great year and the unforgetable a## whooping.

Cool beans.

I'm still stunned by the fact that our colorguard took the field at Blue Devil Family Day looking better in many respects than they did at DCA 2002.

Improvement is one thing, but this is ridiculous.

Kudos to Julie, Cathy, Carol and Mark ... and their 32+ evil followers. b**bs

I thought all it took to get Jay Murphy in your court is a crate of Mountain Dew! :P

Ya know.... when my mind tries to fathom it..... I can only come up with the notion that I really.....really do not want to know what kind of negotiations went on between Lee's soul and the Devil to get the visual staff that we have. This is by far THE BEST show I've performed or been associated with...ever.....in my life.

That is all. Thank you. Goodbye.

I thought all it took to get Jay Murphy in your court is a crate of Mountain Dew!  :P

Ya know.... when my mind tries to fathom it..... I can only come up with the notion that I really.....really do not want to know what kind of negotiations went on between Lee's soul and the Devil to get the visual staff that we have. This is by far THE BEST show I've performed or been associated with...ever.....in my life.

No, really, all it takes is the Dew! I've had some prime drill spots because of it! ^0^

I thought all it took to get Jay Murphy in your court is a crate of Mountain Dew!  :P

Actually, the key player who really got the early momentum to assemble this visual staff is a behind the scenes staff member -- Mike McCool (former SCV show coordinator, and current evil show consultant for Renegades);

I thought all it took to get Jay Murphy in your court is a crate of Mountain Dew!   :P

Actually, the key player who really got the early momentum to assemble this visual staff is a behind the scenes staff member -- Mike McCool (former SCV show coordinator, and current evil show consultant for Renegades);

Oh, so your soul is still intact? That's good news. We'll need it for the negotiations on the Renegade Private Jet. ^0^

Edited by LisaLisaMoMeesa