Star Alumni & the Fan Network

I am sorry if this has been covered before.

I really really would enjoy watching and listening to Star Alumni via my Fan Network subscription.

I already asked DCI if they planned to put the performance on the DVDs or Blu-Rays. They don't.

Still, I assumed they would at least post the performance on the Fan Network.

They haven't.

Does anyone know why?

I'm considering starting a petition to get it up somewhere.

Has anybody spoken with Star Alumni as to what they may do with the audio/video recordings of their performance? It may not be up to DCI.

<double post, see next>

Edited by JimBurnell

Has anybody spoken with Star Alumni as to what they may do with the audio/video recordings of their performance? It may not be up to DCI.

Good question. Whom should I contact?

Contact Amber Meranda Sears, DCP name is Amber Waves I believe. We were told there would be a DVD available for us as performers to purchase sometime in the future, not sure if it will be available to everyone.

Contact Amber Meranda Sears, DCP name is Amber Waves I believe. We were told there would be a DVD available for us as performers to purchase sometime in the future, not sure if it will be available to everyone.

Done, thanks for the tip :)

I would like to hear about this too if you find out if its going to be publicly available.

I would definitely buy that dvd

I am sorry if this has been covered before.

I really really would enjoy watching and listening to Star Alumni via my Fan Network subscription.

I already asked DCI if they planned to put the performance on the DVDs or Blu-Rays. They don't.

Still, I assumed they would at least post the performance on the Fan Network.

They haven't.

Does anyone know why?

I'm considering starting a petition to get it up somewhere.

DCI has music licensing permission for all the works DCI Member Corps perform. I'm guessing they don't have it for the works the Star Alumni Corps performed. This is just my guess.

DCI has music licensing permission for all the works DCI Member Corps perform. I'm guessing they don't have it for the works the Star Alumni Corps performed. This is just my guess.

Good guess Boo.

Right now it is uncertain when or if our performance will be available on Fan Network or via DVD to non-members.

Thanks to everyone for your interest and support.