Star Alumni & the Fan Network

Can I buy the t-shirt anywhere?

This year there was another corps' souvie stand (sorry don't know which) selling retro t-shirts of other corps

Can I buy the t-shirt anywhere?

There are still larger sizes of the pink star shirts that will be available soon. The Star Store is down temporarily while management takes inventory and gets re-organized. They have promised it will be back up ASAP. www.staralumni.org. HUGE thanks to Crown for sharing souvie space at LOS. It still throws me that there are now teenagers out there wearing the pink that weren't even born during Star's last competitive season. God I feel old.....

This year there was another corps' souvie stand (sorry don't know which) selling retro t-shirts of other corps

That would've been Teal Sound. :tongue:

Also, here's hoping that they do make the performance available on DVD for fans. That was an amazing experience for this fan, and I'm sure every other fan there, and I'd love to be able to, at least, partially relive that experience by being able to watch it on DVD for years to come.

Edited by CMFC4Ever

HUGE thanks to Crown for sharing souvie space at LOS.

Gee, I wonder why they would do that? :tongue: