Finals 2014

That's why I always leave my carp at home. :thumbup:

What's the thing we've got going with carp since my anagram post #175.

Someone mentioned UM in Ann Arbor...BAD traffic issues around there...

BUT:

New Michigan state law says public school does not start until AFTER Labor day...so the housing thing would be far easier than in many other places.

I would counter with Rynearson stadium across 23 in Ypsilanti...but I believe the administration there has a complete and total ban on drum corps...plus I've heard it's no easier to get into than UofM -

I VERY much enjoyed the Denver experience in 2004 - Madison would be great, too.

Ann Arbor is very cool but like you said the traffic and roads are pretty bad.

West coast would be cool but I don't know anything about the logistics or stadiums or anything like that.

Were the issues concerning the 2000 championships that necessitated the move to College Park with the Baltimore or Washington NFL franchise? I forget...

We had an agreement with the prior owner, but then the team was sold and the new owner didn't want us on the field.

Were the issues concerning the 2000 championships that necessitated the move to College Park with the Baltimore or Washington NFL franchise? I forget...

Washington. Jerry Jones jr. is an ###.

Kansas City or Bloomington

• 2 years later...

How about a return to its roots and hold finals at Warhawk Stadium in Whitewater WI?

Uh, this is a three-year-old thread.

If I recall correctly, DCI said awhile back that the other group that had previously booked Lucas Oil for 2014 or whatever year it was that DCI would have to move elsewhere had canceled their event, so DCI was going to stay at Lucas Oil that year.