Mini Corps 2010

Who Will Win the 2010 Mini Corps Championship?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Marksmen
    • Sine Wave
    • Renegades/Crunchy Frog
    • Freelancers
    • Vigilantes
    • Sky Alumni
    • Minne Brass
    • Golden Eagles
    • Ghost Riders
    • Mass Brass
    • Star United

GR dont suck...take my word for it.

DA

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get ready for a jaw dropper. Sine Wave is amazing!!! :thumbup:

I voted for them. In fact I asked everyone I know to vote for them as well.

Donny

Edited by donnymusic

A lot of silly talk going on about our group. Rest assured, we know how good the veteran corps are and we are honored to be part of this show. Three of us went to the mini-corp competition in 2009, looking to see if this would be a good venue to focus our efforts on, and we were blown away by what we saw!

Putting together a group, finding members, getting music and instruction, procuring rights, and all the administrative details were tougher than we ever thought. Now comes the pay-off. We get to perform with all these other great organizations, in front of a like-minded audience. Trust me - we are excited to be here!

The one good thing about going on early, is we will get to see all of the other corps perform. I'm looking forward to watching!

Hey, any truth to the rumor that if Star wins its' fifth straight title, it is open bar for all competitors ON DCA at the hotel bar???

Someone said cinco-pete = free beer.... dang it.... NOW the pressure is REALLY on!!

:P

Looking forward to seeing everyone! Good luck to all!!!!!!!

I know a few of the Sine Wave guys personally and I would expect nothing but a great show from you guys. I appreciate you guys volunteering to help the kids I taught for the last few years out at Pioneer. I hope I can sneak away to watch you guys.

Donny

A lot of silly talk going on about our group. Rest assured, we know how good the veteran corps are and we are honored to be part of this show. Three of us went to the mini-corp competition in 2009, looking to see if this would be a good venue to focus our efforts on, and we were blown away by what we saw!

Putting together a group, finding members, getting music and instruction, procuring rights, and all the administrative details were tougher than we ever thought. Now comes the pay-off. We get to perform with all these other great organizations, in front of a like-minded audience. Trust me - we are excited to be here!

The one good thing about going on early, is we will get to see all of the other corps perform. I'm looking forward to watching!

I've been hearing lots of good things about you guys. Welcome, welcome!!

Gonna try to get to the convention center in time to see you perform.

Edited by Alan98member

all mini corps directors - please note the performance time changes

www.dcacorps.org