2010 Drum Corps Associates World Championships - Prelims

I love CorpsVets book this year, real nice show... If the .9 penalty ends up costing them finals, it will be a real dissapointment... That being said, the lucky crowd at the stadium is obviously going to see a great performance to kick off finals, no matter who gets 11!

Class A is unbelievable, can't wait for tomorrow night! Could it be Kingston's year? will Fusion hold on? So close!!

As for the rest of the evening, I'm still really hoping Bucs pull this one out, for number 6! On the other hand, if MN brass comes out and nails their show... Could be interesting, Statesmen are so close...

Why the HELL am i not in Rochester??!?!?!?!?!?! lol

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From that one pic of the Fusion Core guard member, I'd say that you are VERY correct about it being cold. :tongue:

A little inappropriate don't ya think?

The .9 penalty on CorpsVets was for THREE backside boundary violations.

I've marched a few years, but not too familiar with the penalties... What is a backside boundary violation, and what'd CV do to get it?

Thanks!

Now who looks for those anymore? Hmmmm If Kilties score higher than CV then they're in Finals. We'll hear the conspiracy word LOL

Wow! We haven't had that many backside boundary violations since the great guard party of '04!! :tongue:

j/k

From that one pic of the Fusion Core guard member, I'd say that you are VERY correct about it being cold. :worthy:

Sorry about that!!! :tongue:

From CV twitter:

guard drill off the back sideline. No penalties all season.