2010 Drum Corps Associates World Championships - Prelims

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great King horns sound to start the show! Mellos really project well. Love the dark sound from the tubas, too.

Govenaires 81.013

Grenadiers 82.038

Carolina Gold 82.050

Fusion Core 82.188

WOW, going to be Mighty Interesting tomorrow night .... I shall be waiting on pins and needles to see how my former family does

11 horns.

A Micro-mini corps!!!

Nice change to the opener. Changed the end of it so they don't play exactly what they'll play at the end of the show, plus it goes right into the next piece.

Love the white pants! Feet look great!

Hello all! Smoothy from Suzhou, China checking in. I worked with the Govies brass line this year, but had to leave ten days ago for my new job here in China teaching math in English to Chinese students in an Aussie school. Sounds like class A prelims rocked.

A good luck shout out to my midwest brothers and sisters in the Kilts coming up. And of course good luck wishes to my sister Mary's corps, the Bushwackers!

Great job on the commentary, guys!

hey smoothy .... may want to send the answer to me in a pm, as not to clog up here, but i got a question for you ..... how did you get the job in china? i have a friend who just did two stints in korea and is looking for a change

Man, opening rifle toss had the girl moving back, then left, then right...Wind sucks, man.

NICE low note in the tubas!