2010 Drum Corps Associates World Championships - Prelims

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A shout out to Charlie Groh, working his tail off taking field level photos for today's coverage. Charlie's enthusiasm for drum corps comes through in every photo he snaps. Thanks, Chas!

Really, if you're going to shell out the cash for tickets, why would you do this?

10%202:47:07%20PM.jpg

A shout out to Charlie Groh, working his tail off taking field level photos for today's coverage. Charlie's enthusiasm for drum corps comes through in every photo he snaps. Thanks, Chas!

The photos are spectacular!

:thumbup::doh::sad::tongue:

Next on the field is Shenandoah Sound from Sterling, Virginia. Their 2010 program is entitled "South Pacific" and consists of:

Bali Hai (from South Pacific) by Rodgers, Richard; Hammerstein, Oscar

There Is Nothing Like A Dame (from South Pacific) by Rodgers, Richard; Hammerstein, Oscar

I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outa My Hair (from South Pacific) by Rodgers, Richard; Hammerstein, Oscar

Honey Bun (from South Pacific) by Rodgers, Richard; Hammerstein, Oscar

Some Enchanted Evening (from South Pacific) by Rodgers, Richard; Hammerstein, Oscar

Really, if you're going to shell out the cash for tickets, why would you do this?

10%202:47:07%20PM.jpg

Who doesn't think before leaving home "Be sure to pack that book"... OR, I'm going to spend a day watching and listening to some great Drum Corps all day, all that's missing is a good book to read.... :doh:

This is a little different. Members of each section of the corps are in South Pacific costumes. Drum major's in an Army uniform, one of the horn players is in a Polynesian dress. Only one guard member that I can see so far.

There are three horn players in the pit, playing off a stand. They must have JUST joined the corps.

Horn line is really booking so far.

Embaaaarising!!! Wait till they see this pic when they get on their computer.

Who doesn't think before leaving home "Be sure to pack that book"... OR, I'm going to spend a day watching and listening to some great Drum Corps all day, all that's missing is a good book to read.... :doh:
Edited by KeithHall