PR Conductors

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wondered about that myself. Some corps will only appoint their DM's from the existing membership while others will hold open auditions. I guess it's just a matter of preference.

I don't know, but they need to quit fooling themselves and put down the baton. You honestly think marchers are looking for your finely placed ictus at the tip? Ya no....

can always count on you to complain about petty things, especially when it comes to certain corps

I love the baton, fits well with their symphonic/classical music identity

Edited by general_tsos_chicken2

I don't know, but they need to quit fooling themselves and put down the baton. You honestly think marchers are looking for your finely placed ictus at the tip? Ya no....

Yes, because the baton is for the corps. /sarcasm

Good point. I seem to remember the original VK doing a great parody of the baton by using a fishing pole to conduct back in the 80s or early 90s. Hilarious.

I like Phantom and Madison, but the baton is all hype, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Good point. I seem to remember the original VK doing a great parody of the baton by using a fishing pole to conduct back in the 80s or early 90s. Hilarious.

I like Phantom and Madison, but the baton is all hype, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Rational response is rational.

Ya poke fun at one little thing....