Yo, Tremendous Blah....

and yet....... Tremendous. :blink:

:tongue:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread, every year at this time, is for my money one of the most entertaining threads of the entire year on DCP.

A bit puzzling and slightly bizarre, perhaps... yet entertaining. :tongue:

Excelent, Fran if you are trying to fill out a Tremendous app, I've got some Tremendous pull, and I will get you "in" with out even a simple Blast (or 2). I believe we even have your arch nemisisis, yes the only other man who can sport a shirt of your extreeem taste, Yes Scott Stewart himself. Soo Good news, your in :tongue: , see you in LaCrosse.

Beware of the square! :blink:

That is Tremendous news!

(Don't be square!)

Edited by Roark1

This thread, every year at this time, is for my money one of the most entertaining threads of the entire year on DCP.

Yes!

Dear Mr. El,

I can’t fail but to notice that you have been absent from this thread for a while (this is NOT Tremendous) :tongue: . I know that you are “shaking in your boots” at the thought of having to share the street with the Tremendous Tremendousness that is the Tremendous Blast, but have no fear. We are benevolent and kind :ph34r: . While our greatness is evident for all to see, don’t confuse that with hubris, we are comfortable in our greatness without being “in your face”, so to speak.

We look forward to seeing your nice clean block in LAX, and can’t wait to unleash our Tremendousness upon the masses yet again.

Be Tremendous, or be square (you can’t do both!)

:tongue:

Dear Drum corps

What a day to be Tremendous. A day filled with thoughts of blasting freedom throughout the world of drum corps. A day not infested with the dark shadows of the evil cube of "El"doom. Almost a day of days, but wait, that day of which I speak will soon be apoun us. A day when the streets of Lacrosse are paved with gold, beer and diamonds, a day of old friends, new believers, and first time Blasters. This day of days, is almost more glorious then St.Patrick's day itself,.....almost.

Good people of DCP, I ask you one qustion (maybe 2-4 depending on how you look at it). Now that all that is 2010 drum corps, is done for the season, isn't time to think about the future of the activity? Is it time to blaze a new trail? Is it time to make new friends? Is it time for a drive to LaCrosse? Is it time to Blast?

Remember, only you can be Tremendous.

www.TremendousTremendousOhOhTremendous.com

Tremendous Blast, the name says it all. :tongue:

Dear Drum corps

What a day to be Tremendous. A day filled with thoughts of blasting freedom throughout the world of drum corps. A day not infested with the dark shadows of the evil cube of "El"doom. Almost a day of days, but wait, that day of which I speak will soon be apoun us. A day when the streets of Lacrosse are paved with gold, beer and diamonds, a day of old friends, new believers, and first time Blasters. This day of days, is almost more glorious then St.Patrick's day itself,.....almost.

Good people of DCP, I ask you one qustion (maybe 2-4 depending on how you look at it). Now that all that is 2010 drum corps, is done for the season, isn't time to think about the future of the activity? Is it time to blaze a new trail? Is it time to make new friends? Is it time for a drive to LaCrosse? Is it time to Blast?

Remember, only you can be Tremendous.

www.TremendousTremendousOhOhTremendous.com

Tremendous Blast, the name says it all. :tongue:

I love your updated website. I went there by mistake after I Googled "mis-guided marching unit not able to march in a simple block".

I love your updated website. I went there by mistake after I Googled "mis-guided marching unit not able to march in a simple block".

I'm sorry, are you talking to us? I can't seem to place you, who are you again?

Be sure to sweep up and turn out the lights when we're done OWNING LAX, yet again!

Thanks

And another thing,

Nice clean box = Drum Corps equivalent of elevator music

Tremendous Blast = Drum Corps equivalent of Chuck Norris

Be Tremendous or be square, you can't do both!