What The Fans Don't Want in 2011

SFZFAN

I don't want to see BD haters continue to find new ways to demonstrate their hate. They discover new avenues of petulance every day it seems.

I also don't want to hear any Ticheli from a World Class corps next year.

:tongue:

I don't want to see BD haters continue to find new ways to demonstrate their hate. They discover new avenues of petulance every day it seems.

And I don' want to see the BD homers try and degrade the people who don't enjoy what they do. I want to be able to form my own opinion without being called ignorant or stupid for it.

I also don't want to hear any Ticheli from a World Class corps next year.

I want BD to enetertain me the way they did from 1975-2003 and 2006

I don't want to hear haters call anybody homers.

And I'm pretty sure no one wants to be called a hater for having a different opinion. It's really ridiculous to be crucified for having an opinion, for not liking a show, and speaking my mind about it. Seriously, it's childish. We're all allowed to like and dislike different shows. It doesn't make anyone a hater. Doesn't make anyone uneducated or ignorant. Having an opinion is part of the human experience. Can we finally end this stupid hater/homer argument? Put it to bed. Bury the hatchet.

And I'm pretty sure no one wants to be called a hater for having a different opinion. It's really ridiculous to be crucified for having an opinion, for not liking a show, and speaking my mind about it. Seriously, it's childish. We're all allowed to like and dislike different shows. It doesn't make anyone a hater. Doesn't make anyone uneducated or ignorant. Having an opinion is part of the human experience. Can we finally end this stupid hater/homer argument? Put it to bed. Bury the hatchet.

evidently not

And I don' want to see the BD homers try and degrade the people who don't enjoy what they do. I want to be able to form my own opinion without being called ignorant or stupid for it.

anyhoo, i don't want for people who hate everything about dci now to keep obsessing over that which they hate. it isn't healthy.

evidently not

anyhoo, i don't want for people who hate everything about dci now to keep obsessing over that which they hate. it isn't healthy.

Well, I'm willing to put away the argument. Are you?

Haha, if only you knew. I love every single thing about this activity. DCI has been the best experience of my life, it's been the most positive thing I've been a part of, and I'd like to think that it's help mold me into the person I am today.

As a fan, this is what I DON'T want to see:

A drum line playing dirty.

A colorguard not catch their equipment or not twirling in time, together.

A horn line not playing loud with a good tone and balanced sound.

Dirty drill.

Oh, and I DON'T want to see lower ranked corps copy anything that the top 5 have done in the past few years in terms of design/effect.

sure. tell the homers :tongue:

sure. tell the homers :tongue:

Haha, I'll try Jeff. But you know we're both in the same boat this past season. I don't know about you, but I'm sure tired of it. And I am kind of tired of some of the mods using their power to get into these name-calling arguments.... I like having an opinion, and I'd rather not be called stupid or ignorant for it. Thanks everybody. It's time to end the childish games.