Blue Devils "Thumbs Up Guy" (TUG) Icon

Hi

In the late 70's the Blue Devils used a cartoon icon of a member with both arms extended (like they did at the end of their show) and both thumbs up. I even had a t-shirt with TUG on it. Can anybody help me lay hands on a electronic verion of the TUG icon. I'd be ever so appreciative.

Thanks!

Bob D

Hi

In the late 70's the Blue Devils used a cartoon icon of a member with both arms extended (like they did at the end of their show) and both thumbs up. I even had a t-shirt with TUG on it. Can anybody help me lay hands on a electronic verion of the TUG icon. I'd be ever so appreciative.

Thanks!

Bob D

Unsure if my old shirt is in storage, Bob. I have a later one from that era but not the one you're talking about. Will see what i can do but it may take some time.

Hi

Thanks!

Bob D

You can find a "modernized" version here:

newtugblue.jpg

(My HS Band... we had the original TUG as a "mascot" but I doubt I have him electronically... I will look around.