Cavaliers vs Blue Devils

Must be more exciting to keep changing and re-learning the show constantly! Certainly nothing boring about learning whole new sets a week before finals! :smile:

well, LOL, that's not why he said he was bored, but if list the reasons I'll just start getting called a hater again ( and the thing is, Iliked the BD show he marched in light years more than this year)

How'd I make it in then?? I've always considered myself one of the top 10 worst marchers in BD history!

Jack must've been desperate for a 4th sop!

Sam... You and I marched when you could be pretty good and have a "try hard" attitude and that was enough... Sadly attitude isn't enough anymore...

How did we ever have a baritone line then? Hahahahahaha! Walked right into that one, didn't ya???

:smile:

Dave... The baritones were always notorious for our ummmm rough marching skills but without a doubt in 1981, 1982 and 1983 WE WERE WHY THE CORPS WAS LOUD!!!!!! Thanks for playing! lol

Sam... You and I marched when you could be pretty good and have a "try hard" attitude and that was enough... Sadly attitude isn't enough anymore...

Dave... The baritones were always notorious for our ummmm rough marching skills but without a doubt in 1981, 1982 and 1983 WE WERE WHY THE CORPS WAS LOUD!!!!!! Thanks for playing! lol

Well, you had to replace 212 decibels of ear-shattering goodness from the french horn section...good job!

Can't we all just feel the love?

87DE3DB0.jpg

btw I *had* a rock 'em sock 'em robots :)

so did I. and romper stompers too :smile: