"Go Aaron!"

I'd be on board for this,... provided that every time a marcher on the field opens his/her mouth to narrate, sing, etc during what should be a quiet portion of their show, the fans likewise could use these to " unload 20 rounds right in their pie hold " as well... "That is all".

Let's see...selling reloads at our show and renting the guns...I see a profit center...

Edited by BRASSO

Let's see...selling reloads at our show and renting the guns...I see a profit center...

' sounds like a good bang for the buck to me.

Madison Scouts (1970s/early 80s)- somebody (I think staff) doing some type of yell (like an animal sound) before the start of their shows. Listen to 1978 beginning and you can definitely hear this. Several other years too.

That was the "Crow call" just before the Scouts big hit at the beginning of each show.

I believe it started in 75 (maybe 74) by Tom Acheson while he was a marching member and I

assume it continued while he was on staff in the late 70's and early 80's. The "crow" was

also there for the alumni project in 06.

I always enjoy the "COMING!" after the doorbell from Cadets '05.

Think it was a quarter-finals recording though.