Drum Corps Europe Championships

Cainan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to explain... Did you like the music? Good enough...

As for The Company...

Depending on who you speak to... a lot of folks over here see The Company as The Senators "re-branded"... Most of the staff are Senators as are most of the members... So, they are not as "new" as you might think at first glance!

That is the whole point. You guys across the pond are playing the tunes that are being begged for here, yet all we get are snippets of unrecognizable blurbs. We really do like the music. :rolleyes:

Edited by 84skyrydr

As for The Company...

Depending on who you speak to... a lot of folks over here see The Company as The Senators "re-branded"... Most of the staff are Senators as are most of the members... So, they are not as "new" as you might think at first glance!

I think you mean Northern Star rebranded.. They have a few ex Senators staff and small number of ex-Senators members, but I believe are 90% ex-Northern Star.. And they are up now...

I did say "depending on who you speak to"...

Me personally? I would say they are combination of Northern Star and Senators...

Anyway... The point I was trying to illustrate was that whilst new in name, this is hardly a new corps...

I did say "depending on who you speak to"...

Me personally? I would say they are combination of Northern Star and Senators...

Anyway... The point I was trying to illustrate was that whilst new in name, this is hardly a new corps...

Agree with that.. And I agree that the are very Senators-like (understandable considering some of the people involved). I guess it was your comment about most of the members being ex-Senators that made me reply - I think there are two (may be wrong though).. The corps organisation is (again, as far as I'm aware) is an "evolution" of Northern Star..

Anyways, a good show from Co and Kidsgrove.. I think Kidsgrove have it...

That is the whole point. You guys across the pond are playing the tunes that are being begged for here, yet all we get are snippets of unrecognizable blurbs. We really do like the music. :cool:

I really do like the music too, all 8 hours of watching/listening...wow...thanks for the feed...here we go...retreat! :rolleyes:

SCORES:

1... Kidsgrove Scouts (UK) 88.65

2... The Company (UK) 87.20

3... Juliana (NL) 85.05

4... Jubal (NL) 84.25

5... Black Knights (UK) 82.05

6... Beatrix (NL) 81.55

7... Dagenham Crusaders (UK) 73.70

8... Millennium (IT) 72.45

9... Starriders (DE) 70.90

10..Staffordshire Knights (UK) 65.9

CAPTIONS