What Makes You Mad?

Well The Cavaliers have explained what makes them mad.

What do you say? (guess I should have done this before the season started, but oh well...

Well The Cavaliers have explained what makes them mad.

What do you say? (guess I should have done this before the season started, but oh well...

One season too late?

One season too late?

That's what makes me mad.

What makes me mad is that I only got to see their Mad World show once live. :rolleyes:

Nothing makes me mad. I can do it all by myself, thank you.

The only thing that irritates me is fans who don't honor the "No entry or exit during a show" rule.

Fans harrassing other fans that say "Band", even though Drum Corps IS Band. People voicing their opinions on particular shows (Not booing, booing's bad Mkay) and other users harrassing them for saying their opinions(usually that one old cavalier guy) and saying that "you're only mad because you lost to them", even though that's usually never the case. Dinosaurs saying that the 70's and 80's drum corps was so much better, when looking back, it was very simplistic and unrefined. I'm sure that last one will strike up some emotions, bring it on.

Fans harrassing other fans that say "Band", even though Drum Corps IS Band. People voicing their opinions on particular shows (Not booing, booing's bad Mkay) and other users harrassing them for saying their opinions(usually that one old cavalier guy) and saying that "you're only mad because you lost to them", even though that's usually never the case. Dinosaurs saying that the 70's and 80's drum corps was so much better, when looking back, it was very simplistic and unrefined. I'm sure that last one will strike up some emotions, bring it on.

I agree with you here, although with the 70's and 80's Drum Corps would never have evolved into the activity it is today. The 70's and 80's were amazing, but they were not better than drum corps is today.

Everyone in this thread, before and after this post.

rtgk5j.jpg

Edited by Dir_en_X