Who has won the most DCI titles?

Does anyone know which individual marcher has won the most DCI titles, are there any records kept on this? (if not there should be!)

Devils from the late 70s/early 80s + 2007 onwards, Garfield between 83 & 87 & Cavies from the early 2000s might have a few candidates.

Based on the corps/dates above I'm thinking a few 4 time champions (perhaps even more) must be out there somewhere...

Get ready for the old-timers coming out with their fav VFW winning streaks, including people who started "marching" in those "drum corps" at very young ages.

or even" get ready" for possible current " new- timers " that know current marchers in DCA that have about a dozen Drum Corps Titles and started when they were older than some on here are right now.

Edited by BRASSO

I didn't think there was anyone in 2006 that was there in 2000. I know their drum major in 04/05 was their since 00, so he'd have 4.

Does anyone know which individual marcher has won the most DCI titles, are there any records kept on this? (if not there should be!)

Devils from the late 70s/early 80s + 2007 onwards, Garfield between 83 & 87 & Cavies from the early 2000s might have a few candidates.

Based on the corps/dates above I'm thinking a few 4 time champions (perhaps even more) must be out there somewhere...

Pretty sure Scott Johnson has been a part of all of BD's Championships as both a marching and staff member: does that count? Or are we talking just people who won as MM's?