Who has won the most DCI titles?

Not quite the same as most individual rings, but the center snare from BD this year and I have marched together since 05. 05 - 07 Academy and 08 - 10 BD. That gives us 05 "undefeated" (for our 10 or something shows and not going to finals) 06 undefeated and the Div II win in Madison, .025 away from the win in 08 (and .225 away from undefeated), plus the past two undefeated seasons with devs. But who's counting? :tongue:

Nice track record my friend! I was lucky enough to march the very first DCI era UNDEFEATED SEASON and it was also a BD win! 1982... Doyou have more time or are you aged out?

Edited by Big Bad Bari

I've won... zero.

wow, I suck.

G Garrett...

If you marched then you won... You had the time of your life... You met great lifelong friends and you had the same visceral drum corps experience many of us had... If you didn't march... Try DCA you will get what you want out of it I am sure! :tongue:

Oh and you don't suck... I have read what you have to say and you are too smart to be bad...

on the brass caption side of things. Steve "Stymie" Lenane won high brass 5 times with BD (80, 81, 82, 84, 85). 4 of those years as lead soprano.

Dave Tuttle won high brass 4 times (76, 77, 79, 80)

Todd Thacker won high brass 4 times (77, 79, 80, 81)

I won DCI once (82) and won brass 4 times (81, 82, 84, 85).

Not that any of that matters to the OP's question.

on the brass caption side of things. Steve "Stymie" Lenane won high brass 5 times with BD (80, 81, 82, 84, 85). 4 of those years as lead SOAP.

Fixed that fer ya, Rob! Remember Stymie's member jacket??

What ever happened to him?

I know I will probably leave one or two people off this list.....

Josh Talbott, Brian Soules, Ben Harloff, and Matt Harloff (one as DM) all won four Jim Ott's... 90-93... sorry if I left anyone out of the list.

I know I will probably leave one or two people off this list.....

Josh Talbott, Brian Soules, Ben Harloff, and Matt Harloff (one as DM) all won four Jim Ott's... 90-93... sorry if I left anyone out of the list.

Didn't Blue Devils win brass in 91?

Didn't Blue Devils win brass in 91?

I believe there was a tie for high brass between Star and BD if I am not mistaken.

In 93, but BD won it outright in 91.

nope, sorry. Both of them tied with a 19.6 at Finals. Star won Field Brass, BD took Ensemble Brass, and they tied for the total.