BRIDGEMEN 2011 OPEN HOUSE

And YES I DO!!!!!!

Hype!

George

"You know, if it wasn't for George's wonderful drill this year, I just couldn't have brought myself to this elite level of marching." Mike Siglow, Pinball Wizard (credits: The Official George Lavelle Lexicon [abridged] Terminology for Effective Motivation and Leadership in Drum Corps and Beyond) :tongue:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You know, if it wasn't for George's wonderful drill this year, I just couldn't have brought myself to this elite level of marching." Mike Siglow, Pinball Wizard (credits: The Official George Lavelle Lexicon [abridged] Terminology for Effective Motivation and Leadership in Drum Corps and Beyond) :lol:

Shut Up !!!!! :lol::worthy:

The Bridgemen are pleased to announce that they will be having their 2011 Open House on Saturday November 13th & Sunday November 14th. Both days will be from 12-6 and will be held at St.Andrews, which is located at 4th steet and Broadway in Bayonne N.J.

It will all start on Saturday at noon with a quick meeting to go over the membership handbook and the plans for the 2011 season. After the quick meeting we will then head to practice for the rest of the day. We get to do it all over again on Sunday with practice from 12-6. On Saturday night after practice the corps will be having a social at the famous VENICE!

The corps is open to ANYONE who wants to have fun and entertain audiences!!!! This is the place for you!

Our schedule is very light. This year the corps will be together only 29 times total, which includes all practices, shows & parades. The dues are only $225 which is paid over 6 months.

Anyone wishing information can email me @gmanbay41@aol.com or you can stop by either day. The practices are ALWAYS open to the public to stop by and watch.

Also the "Tournament Of Stars" exhibition show will be held on July 16th, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. More info to follow.

The 2011 season will be our 7th season and promises to be our best one yet!

Hype!

George

BUMP!!!

The Bridgemen are pleased to announce that they will be having their 2011 Open House on Saturday November 13th & Sunday November 14th. Both days will be from 12-6 and will be held at St.Andrews, which is located at 4th steet and Broadway in Bayonne N.J.

It will all start on Saturday at noon with a quick meeting to go over the membership handbook and the plans for the 2011 season. After the quick meeting we will then head to practice for the rest of the day. We get to do it all over again on Sunday with practice from 12-6. On Saturday night after practice the corps will be having a social at the famous VENICE!

The corps is open to ANYONE who wants to have fun and entertain audiences!!!! This is the place for you!

Our schedule is very light. This year the corps will be together only 29 times total, which includes all practices, shows & parades. The dues are only $225 which is paid over 6 months.

Anyone wishing information can email me @gmanbay41@aol.com or you can stop by either day. The practices are ALWAYS open to the public to stop by and watch.

Also the "Tournament Of Stars" exhibition show will be held on July 16th, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. More info to follow.

Hype!

George

Hey George. I just found some old music that Gus Wilke's daughter Lorie gave me when Gus passed away. I'll bring it with me to the Open House.

Edited by NYSkyliner

"You know, if it wasn't for George's wonderful drill this year, I just couldn't have brought myself to this elite level of marching." Mike Siglow, Pinball Wizard (credits: The Official George Lavelle Lexicon [abridged] Terminology for Effective Motivation and Leadership in Drum Corps and Beyond) :thumbup:

Oh Geez.....

Edited by The Dom

Hype!

George

Giddy up. :thumbup:

You had to see the first Bridgemen perfromance in Bridgeport, Ct. to get the joke. :thumbup:

I did.And I want credit for the term "Pinball Wizard". :devil: