Jeff Queen joins Madison Scouts percussion staff

This is a great addition for the Scouts!

http://www.madisonscouts.org/blog/?p=474

That staff just gets better and better!

That staff just gets better and better!

There are a lot of different approaches amongst that group. I think that will serve them well.

Edited by jplattSCV

Great moves by the Scouts directors and staff! Things just keep looking up each year. And the improvements are very noticeable in their performances and quality of shows.

However, in a parallel comparison to football... our Chicago Bears have a stellar coaching staff, and still pretty much stink (even though their record seems to say better.) :lol::devil:

EDIT: OK, re-reading that seems to "imply" I am saying my former corps "stinks" ... not what I meant. LOL! I meant that ... well, everyone knows what I meant. :lol:

Edited by GGarrett

Great moves by the Scouts directors and staff! Things just keep looking up each year. And the improvements are very noticeable in their performances and quality of shows.

However, in a parallel comparison to football... our Chicago Bears have a stellar coaching staff, and still pretty much stink (even though their record seems to say better.) :lol::devil:

EDIT: OK, re-reading that seems to "imply" I am saying my former corps "stinks" ... not what I meant. LOL! I meant that ... well, everyone knows what I meant. :lol:

Yeah Geno, We know what you're sayin', everyone up here in Madison knows the Bears "stink".

:devil: This is a great addition for the Men of Madison!