Staff Update

JohnD

After over 8 years of service to the Drum Corps Planet community, Mike New has decided to step-down from his position as Community Administrator and focus on family, work, and other interests. Mike's contribution to the success of DCP started as one of its founding members and administrators. I invited him back to take-over the reigns of the forum over 3 years ago, where he's been responsible for the day-to-day management of the forum and the support team. As with our entire staff, the countless hours Mike spent on DCP management was done on an entirely VOLUNTEER basis - strictly out of love for the DCP community and the drum corps activity.

Mike has spent the past 6 months working closely with new Community Administrators Bawker and JohnZ - who will continue to serve as the Community Administrators of the site. He'll continue to participate in the community as a member ... and as a consultant ('Consigliere', if you will) from time-to-time. Please direct all DCP-related questions to Bawker or JohnZ ... or better - simply hit the report button on a questionable post. You can also contact the admin team by sending an email to support@drumcorpsplanet.com.

While its impossible for me to adequately express my gratitude for what Mike has done for this community, I'll ask that you join me in thanking him for the countless hours spent working on the site and his leadership, dedication, and commitment to the DCP community over the past 8+ years. Let's wish him the very best in everything that he does and hope that he continues as a valuable contributor to the discussion on the site.

-john

• 2 weeks later...

There are not enough thanks in the world to give to you Mike for all you have done, but I thank you for it all!

Thanks, Mike, for all you've done with/for DCP...much appreciated!

Awwww Mike!!!! Thank you so so so so much for all of your time and efforts into this place. :tongue:

Keep in touch!!!

Mike, thank you for a job well done............