Plymouth Show

Got an email today that there will not be a recording (DVD/CD) of Plymouth this year. Won't relate anything that might be personal but the person who usually does this cannot make the show.

Any verification on this?

Better yet... can anyone step in or know how to step in (legally)?

Got an email today that there will not be a recording (DVD/CD) of Plymouth this year. Won't relate anything that might be personal but the person who usually does this cannot make the show.

Any verification on this?

Better yet... can anyone step in or know how to step in (legally)?

People record the Plymouth show?

Oh man oh man. and then listen to the recordings?

Well ya gotta buy the DVD to prove to the spouse you actually WAS with the corps when you disappeared for three days.... :lol: "See, there I am!!"

Well ya gotta buy the DVD to prove to the spouse you actually WAS with the corps when you disappeared for three days.... :lol: "See, there I am!!"

Jim I think BFDTV is going to record the show in HD.

Well if nothing else, this is the first I heard of BFDTV. Just goggled it and :lol:

sometimes even that does not work. :lol:

:thumbup:

That is great news . BFDTV always does a quality recording job. I know the members of St. Kevins buy lots of the Plymouth Show recordings ,CD& DVD . This is such a good show every year, its nice to have a recorded memory . I still love to watch the Kilties show from the late 90s. Real Drum Corps entertainment . thanks BFDTV for picking up the ball !

Mike D.

St.Kevins

That is great news . BFDTV always does a quality recording job. I know the members of St. Kevins buy lots of the Plymouth Show recordings ,CD& DVD . This is such a good show every year, its nice to have a recorded memory . I still love to watch the Kilties show from the late 90s. Real Drum Corps entertainment . thanks BFDTV for picking up the ball !

Mike D.

St.Kevins

Yep, think the Lancers bought a bunch last year and it was the only professional recording that I know of the corps since ??????????? (well before 2004 anyway).

See ya there Mike.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Yep, think the Lancers bought a bunch last year and it was the only professional recording that I know of the corps since ??????????? (well before 2004 anyway).

See ya there Mike.

Will BFDTV be packaging and selling both CD's and DVD's? And how will we be ordering them?