Connexion Quebec & Les Chatelaines

Do any of you know or know of a guy called Luc Dione who I think used to be either brass caption head or corps director for at least one of the two Canadian corps mentioned in the topic title?

If you do, do you know what has become of him, still involved with Drum Corps etc?

To cut a long story short I’m writing a document about my corps history for corpsreps.com and Luc Dione helped us out a lot back in 1984.

I know of Luc Dionne and can probably hook you up with people who know him directly on Facebook. He taught Les Chatelaines after I did but a few of the girls who I am in contact with, who I taught do know him. I've seen his name thrown around. I'll put the word out to those people and get back to you.

I know of Luc Dionne and can probably hook you up with people who know him directly on Facebook. He taught Les Chatelaines after I did but a few of the girls who I am in contact with, who I taught do know him. I've seen his name thrown around. I'll put the word out to those people and get back to you.

fantastic, thanks.