Imperial Sound's Financial Appeal

OK - so we achieved the first leg of my "challenge". We got to the $1,150 mark, so I will contribute the matching $150. So, does anyone else want to join me in a challenge? Let me know here or through PM!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello DCPers!

I just wanted to let you guys know that tomorrow is our December Rehearsal. It would really make our day if we could reach $1,500 in contributions by either tomorrow night or Sunday. Thanks for letting us know you care. Contribute now, and get a special December media update specifically for donors.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1951085831/imperial-sound-drum-and-bugle-corps

Hello DCPers!

I just wanted to let you guys know that tomorrow is our December Rehearsal.

How many showed up for the rehearsal?

• 2 weeks later...

There are only 10 days left to contribute to the Imperial Sound Drum & Bugle Corps.

With the money already available, we are able to buy a drumline. However, unless we reach our $2,000 goal ($600 more), we will be unable to supply our hornline with instruments. Please consider contributing to our cause. No donation is too small and Kickstarter accepts all credit & debit card transactions. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express are all accepted.

Please consider our many rewards, ranging from a CD to conducting the hornline and leading the corps out on the field. Only YOU have the power to put more corps on the field! So far DCP, you have not disappointed me. You have proved the community is, not only a class act, but also, a group where members aren't afraid to take action to support local, youth-based, educational drum corps.

Just $600 more, and we succeed in bringing a quality education to the next generation.