semi truck pictures

Anyone have pictures from the inside of corps semis. I'm building a collection for future use in designing the inside of a trailer.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to see that myself as rode in the Drum Truck 75-79. LOL, size of a bread delivery truck (aka small) but was an old refridgerated truck. The walls were thick because of insulation so made the cargo area horribly small. Thanks goodness it was the pre-pit days so "only" marching tymos and bells.

Just what the Hasdes does go in those semis?

I designed a layout for a corps truck in the mid 90s. I don't have any photos, but it had two levels inside with the uniforms on the top level and pit equipment underneath. It seems to work pretty well for flow, ease of loading, etc... I am sure some of the corps today have some brilliant designs. I would love to see them.

i don't have any pictures either... but our truck was kinda set out as follows

2 levels

walk up the stairs at the front of the truck, and there are guard flags (+uniforms I guess). This is also the area of the truck that stored the field paint.

then there is an aisle down the middle, on the right side are all the uniforms on hangers. Above the uniforms were the trumpets.

Opposite the uniforms, the Tubas were on a raised shelf

Under the raised shelf was where the mellophones and baritones were stored

the back (false?) wall of the truck had a layout for the hats

there is another stairs down by the hats

the bottom level was accessed from the outside of the truck, which is where all the pit equipment was stored.

the back, between where the trailer opens and the hats, is where the battery was stored.

i don't have any pictures either... but our truck was kinda set out as follows

2 levels

walk up the stairs at the front of the truck, and there are guard flags (+uniforms I guess). This is also the area of the truck that stored the field paint.

then there is an aisle down the middle, on the right side are all the uniforms on hangers. Above the uniforms were the trumpets.

Opposite the uniforms, the Tubas were on a raised shelf

Under the raised shelf was where the mellophones and baritones were stored

the back (false?) wall of the truck had a layout for the hats

there is another stairs down by the hats

the bottom level was accessed from the outside of the truck, which is where all the pit equipment was stored.

the back, between where the trailer opens and the hats, is where the battery was stored.

I seem to recall someone had an article on DCP about a new equipment trailer this season [googles and finds it was Pacific Crest]. Maybe they have some picture of their build out.

SCV Twitter Pic of new trailer

SCV just posted this on twitter. Guess they're revamping.... maybe they'll post pictures along the way.

Hi Jason,

Yes, we're planning on posting pictures to the website throughout the process. Here's a pic from the inside of the new trailer, freshly delivered from the factory yesterday.

111110_14303_2011scvequiptruckarrival6.jpg

Brian

Awesome. I'm really excited to see this!

Hi Jason,

Yes, we're planning on posting pictures to the website throughout the process. Here's a pic from the inside of the new trailer, freshly delivered from the factory yesterday.

111110_14303_2011scvequiptruckarrival6.jpg

Brian

There's a video on Youtube of the Crossmen arriving in Dallas

Beginning at 2.27 in the video you'll see how their Equipment truck functions. Seems to work well for them.

Crossmen Video