Blue Stars Switch to Jupiter

I find it quite ironic that you're sticking up for BozzlyB like that, for all we know you could be the same 13 year old using two DCP accounts...just food for thought.

point. I don't mean to offend anyone- I try to be a voice of reason in this mad mad mad mad cyberworld :smile:

I stand by my argument that I don't think BozzlyB meant to attack you.

After reading these 15 pages of posts, I am now certain that the Blue Stars days of being a top 12 corps are numbered. They surely will not be able to perform at the level of the previous three years on such inferior equipment. I am amazed that the same staff that has worked so very hard to establish an excellent horn line is so unknowledgeable that it will throw it all away by forcing students to use instruments that are apparently not even worthy of collecting spit. Shame on them !

Really? Your'e certain? Do you know this weeks lottery numbers as well? I have some bills that need to be paid off and could certainly use the help!

After reading these 15 pages of posts, I am now certain that the Blue Stars days of being a top 12 corps are numbered. They surely will not be able to perform at the level of the previous three years on such inferior equipment. I am amazed that the same staff that has worked so very hard to establish an excellent horn line is so unknowledgeable that it will throw it all away by forcing students to use instruments that are apparently not even worthy of collecting spit. Shame on them !

Right. Which is exactly why JD Shaw switched Phantom to them. Clearly Phantom's brass sound took a dive from championship level to semifinalist level because the instruments are crap. Right.

Dude, I really hope you're just a sarcastic troll, because if you're not, you're clearly deluded. Sure, there are problems with the horns. There are problems with all horns. But 'forcing students to use instruments that are apparently not even worthy of collecting spit' is not it at all. If anything, Blue Stars might deserve applause if it helps their finances and helps them roll down the road a little easier. The same brass team is going to bring out the same brass sound from the kids, as much as is possible.

I AM BRASSEXPERT!

0000-081061035191.jpg

has this pic been lol corps'ed yet?

Part of me doesn't mind the attention the Blue Stars are getting. They seem poised to be the next top 5 or 6 corps out there. However, when idiots make comments on how much "so and so's brass sucks", etc, it is amusing and times irritating. Anybody remeber the 70's and 80's? Pretty much ALL the bugles sucked for quality, but they were loud. It comes down to the MUSICIAN, not the instrument. Maybe we should SEE how the brass scores are this season before starting to beat the drum "of I told you so". And also, although brassEXPERT makes some good points, NONE of hat he/she says can be validated, and EVERYONE is an EXPERT on the Internet...........