Blue Stars Switch to Jupiter

I played on a Jupiter instrument for 2 seasons, I have my opinions about them. I'm just saying look what happened to Phantom after they switched...just food for thought.

How right you are. They switched to Jupiter and their visual scores fell through the floor.

How right you are. They switched to Jupiter and their visual scores fell through the floor.

I know! How does that happen!?

I know! How does that happen!?

It's probably because the horns are too heavy. :satisfied:

Edited by AZFan

This would all be fixed if the trumpets had Schilkes, The mellos had yamahas, and the low brass had kings.... Thats not gonna happen.... But just saying...

I played on a Jupiter instrument for 2 seasons, I have my opinions about them. I'm just saying look what happened to Phantom after they switched...just food for thought.

HAHAHA

yes, it was the horns

Face it, the lower brass sound has been missing since the switch to Bb. End of story.

you are cute when you are wrong. Bluecoats 2006 - 2008 proves that.

Maybe you meant this...

Face it, the lower brass blattiness and lazer tone has been missing since the switch to Bb. End of story.

No one has had a decent lower brass sound in, well, since the switch to Bb. If the kids today, which are far more talented than they were when I marched in the late 70's, can't play well on what many consider to be vastly superior instruments then, Houston, we have a problem. Perhaps we should all go back to G! They were much easier to play, had a tremendous lower brass sound, and if we could do it with our lack of talent, imagine what the kids today could do with them?

Yup, I went there.

No one has had a decent lower brass sound in, well, since the switch to Bb. If the kids today, which are far more talented than they were when I marched in the late 70's, can't play well on what many consider to be vastly superior instruments then, Houston, we have a problem. Perhaps we should all go back to G! They were much easier to play, had a tremendous lower brass sound, and if we could do it with our lack of talent, imagine what the kids today could do with them?

Yup, I went there.

Fully agree.