Kidsgrove Scouts

Are there any plans for the Scouts to return next summer?

I have no idea, but I sure hope so. If not next summer, then hopefully soon. That corps was wonderful!!!

I have no idea, but I sure hope so. If not next summer, then hopefully soon. That corps was wonderful!!!

Cheers,

I wish we were coming next summer but we're not! However there has been a request by the memebers to do it again at some point, but it won't be next year.

Thanks for having us guys, can't wait if we do it again as you guys were great to us!

Cheers,

I wish we were coming next summer but we're not! However there has been a request by the memebers to do it again at some point, but it won't be next year.

Thanks for having us guys, can't wait if we do it again as you guys were great to us!

You guys rocked the house in Bridgeport. Hope you come back soon.

You guys rocked the house in Bridgeport. Hope you come back soon.

Ahh that was a great show, the crowd were immense!

Cheers,

I think a group of the stateside corps need to get together and plan a week or 2 across the pond!!

I think a group of the stateside corps need to get together and plan a week or 2 across the pond!!

Now there is a idea.

We would love to have you guys come over!

We wish.

As it costs them five hundred bazillion gazillion quadrohydrobagillion pounds to make it States-side, I can't imagine they'll be back soon, but I DO believe that eventually they WILL be back.

Thanks for coming out, Kidsgrove. Your show was wonderful, as were your people.