Carolina Crown 2010

I think crown should have come in 1st this year. Or at least in 2009 because that was just upsetting.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think crown should have come in 1st this year. Or at least in 2009 because that was just upsetting.

That would have been totes cool bro.

Had they kept up the momentum from early in the year, it could have been possible. I am disappointed they lost that momentum because I really enjoyed their show AND thought that it was capable of winning. As long as they continue to entertain me musically, I can't complain too much.

...........nah. (to both)

2009, maybe...great brass but needed more work visually. definitly think the margin in score between them and BD was too large. But then again the 99.05 the judges gave BD for sittin on chairs is a whole 'nother can of worms.

2010, no ... while their show was enjoyable i believe the judges got the placement correct. good brass, not as good as 2009. decent guard and percussion, but not as good as the those above them. I dont believe the show design was at a championship level, sorry. While the others continued to add to and clean their shows (Cavies) you saw them pass Crown as the season progressed. Remember at one point during the summer Crown had close to three points over the Cavies. And btw, I thought BD did a great job this summer and deserved their score ;)

Edited by GREENBLUE

I agree that both shows were my favorite performances.

I agree that I didn't find the Blue Devils as entertaining.

I can't agree that they deserved to win. BD was just too darned blasted good. Another indication of why we need to bring entertaining the audience back into the equation more relevantly than has been done in recent years before they start going away.