Canada's All-Age Grenadiers

Grenadiers are preparing for another exciting and challenging campaign. All sections are looking to build on last years success. Team Yellow is waiting are you ready?

Stayed tuned for the 2011 release of this years production.

For more information check out www.kingstongrenadiers.com or contact grennies@kingston.net

Edited by Grenadier eh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to see (and competing against) you this summer.

Best of luck in 2011.

Grenadiers first camp and membership day is this Saturday Nov.20th in the thriving metropolis of Odessa On. Canada

We are thrilled with the anticipated turnout and it certainly looks and feels like a very strong start for the corps. For info check our home page or contact me directly grennies@kingston.net

Cheers DLD

Grenadiers first camp and membership day is this Saturday Nov.20th in the thriving metropolis of Odessa On. Canada

We are thrilled with the anticipated turnout and it certainly looks and feels like a very strong start for the corps. For info check our home page or contact me directly grennies@kingston.net

Cheers DLD

I just Google Mapped "Main St, Odessa, ON K0H 2H0" near Kingston Ontario.

It looks like it is the center of the Universe --Circled by Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Syracuse......

I can certainly make it!! Worth the trip!! It is like a Dream Drum Corps Fantasy Weekend!

Got to be there, got to be there.

I just Google Mapped "Main St, Odessa, ON K0H 2H0" near Kingston Ontario.

It looks like it is the center of the Universe --Circled by Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Syracuse......

I can certainly make it!! Worth the trip!! It is like a Dream Drum Corps Fantasy Weekend!

Got to be there, got to be there.

Just minutes off Highway 401 East or West. Remember to turn left coming off the Ivy Lea Bridge coming from the USA. We have had had folks turn right(east) end up in Brcokville wondering what the heck happened. It could be worse eh.. could be Cornwall. Sorry Tony. lol

:tongue:

Any news on the show concept???

:tongue:

We are waiting impatiently also, hopefully it will be annouced before first camp, this weekend.

Very close, as years in the past there is a lot of thought going into it. We have a strong design team so no worries here.

DLD

If you are within a short drive to Kingston, come on out to camp, you will not regret it. Top notch members, top notch staff, and the food is not too shabby either. I am sure the show that is chosen will be exactly what is needed to move this corps forward. COME TO CANADA, it's a cultural thing.

Doug Smith