Canada's All-Age Grenadiers

Can't wait to play again, two years away from it wow! Time does fly, miss my friends at Cabs and may I add that I am so happy to renew with my very close friends at Grennies, and can't wait to meet the new faces that have done so well the past years and to proudly march as a Grenadier again in 2011.

Just a few more days!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to play again, two years away from it wow! Time does fly, miss my friends at Cabs and may I add that I am so happy to renew with my very close friends at Grennies, and can't wait to meet the new faces that have done so well the past years and to proudly march as a Grenadier again in 2011.

Just a few more days!!!

WELCOME BACK my Friend. It has been a long time, all of your friends have missed you, and look forward to renewing friendships this weekend.

Doug Smith

WELCOME BACK my Friend. It has been a long time, all of your friends have missed you, and look forward to renewing friendships this weekend.

Doug Smith

Sounds positively..positive!!!! Nice to see some great news from the Canadian scene!! Good luck for the first camp... "ENJOY" :lol: and have a fun time at the Christmas parade....I have had so many people at work asking me if grennies were going to be in the parade...yes..yes..and yes!! :smile::blink: :blink:

Sounds positively..positive!!!! Nice to see some great news from the Canadian scene!! Good luck for the first camp... "ENJOY" :lol: and have a fun time at the Christmas parade....I have had so many people at work asking me if grennies were going to be in the parade...yes..yes..and yes!! :smile::blink: :blink:

I am always impressed with the positive vibes, work ethic and can do attitude of this Corps while keeping the family atmosphere, friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

kudos all. What is the secret?

Just a few more days!!!

We miss you too Guy! Best of luck, eh? :lol:

I am always impressed with the positive vibes, work ethic and can do attitude of this Corps while keeping the family atmosphere, friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

kudos all. What is the secret?

I think Passion,Resourceful,Perseverance and to Quote Mr."B". What is best for the Drum Corps.

I think Passion,Resourceful,Perseverance and to Quote Mr."B". What is best for the Drum Corps.

Must be the Kool Aid!

:spitting::worthy:

Must be the Kool Aid!

actually it is Brenda's banana bread and chocolate chip cookies........ :mat::mat: oh and the after hour blender drinks!!