Canada's All-Age Grenadiers

:spitting::worthy:

actually it is Brenda's banana bread and chocolate chip cookies........ :mat::mat: oh and the after hour blender drinks!!

The cookies and chicken wraps were great and so was the corps. I was really pleased with turnout and the parade in Kingston Saturday night. Good camp and room to grow so if you are interested in playing for a great corps even though I am biased come on up. Sounds like the "Price is Right". We would also like to extend a big welcome to Lansing Dimon who is part of this years brass staff. Stay tuned for release of this years production due shortly on a computer near you.

Edited by Grenadier eh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cookies and chicken wraps were great and so was the corps. I was really pleased with turnout and the parade in Kingston Saturday night. Good camp and room to grow so if you are interested in playing for a great corps even though I am biased come on up. Sounds like the "Price is Right". We would also like to extend a big welcome to Lansing Dimon who is part of this years brass staff. Stay tuned for release of this years production due shortly on a computer near you.

[/quote

Didn't make it downtown for the parade, but saw it on TV...very nice parade and "Grenadiers" looked and sounded great..Lots of comments at work as people really appreciate your attendance at the hometown parade. Great Job!! Staying tuned for the years production info...sure it will be a crowd pleaser once again... :thumbup::laughing:

:blink:

:laughing::shutup::thumbup::shutup: :shutup: :shutup:

Not sure how you will top "Stormworks" but I am sure you will...also hard to beat all the earlier productions..Mangione...Maynard...Metheny...Gershwin...etc..etc.....waiting not so patiently for the production info for 2011... HAHHA!! Have a cool Christmas parade season!! BRRRRRRRR!!! :blink::grrr:

:thumbup:

Not sure how you will top "Stormworks" but I am sure you will...also hard to beat all the earlier productions..Mangione...Maynard...Metheny...Gershwin...etc..etc.....waiting not so patiently for the production info for 2011... HAHHA!! Have a cool Christmas parade season!! BRRRRRRRR!!! :laughing::shutup:

So close and just like the membership waiting for the annoucement. I know the concept has me all pumped up! I noticed several flasks were available for medicinal purposes only to ward off the evil parade frostbite.