Imperials seek a few more brass players for Bugler's HOF Shows

Dear corps brothers and sisters, The Imperials D&B Corps, South Shore, MA, are looking for 2 or 3 more experianced horn players for their mini corps to perform in the Bugler's Hall of Fame Series in winter/spring of 2011. By experienced we also mean, you played at one time in your life and havent lately but you can knock off the rust! You will be joining a small but very, very talented brass section. Percussion is pretty well set but we would consider more.

We are playing some old Big Band favorites, like "Artistry in Rhythm" and "Take the A Train", so, if you enjoyed the corps back in the day and wish to play these pieces, we welcome you with open arms. Members from other corps who wish to sit in and don the cranberry are welcome too!

The entire ensemble this season is under the direction of Mr. Paul Pitts, of Crusader and judging fame. Paul is also the Director of Fine Arts at the esteemed Boston Latin High School.

Cost of membership in the Imperials is: Zero, zilch, zippo, nada, nothing, $0!!

We practice in Abington, MA on Sunday's. Please email John Stark at pathway500@yahoo.com for info.

Thank you!! http://www.pembrokeimperials.org

Edited by Imperial

Dear corps brothers and sisters, The Imperials D&B Corps, South Shore, MA, are looking for 2 or 3 more experianced horn players for their mini corps to perform in the Bugler's Hall of Fame Series in winter/spring of 2011. By experienced we also mean, you played at one time in your life and havent lately but you can knock off the rust! You will be joining a small but very, very talented brass section. Percussion is pretty well set but we would consider more.

We are playing some old Big Band favorites, like "Artistry in Rhythm" and "Take the A Train", so, if you enjoyed the corps back in the day and wish to play these pieces, we welcome you with open arms. Members from other corps who wish to sit in and don the cranberry are welcome too!

The entire ensemble this season is under the direction of Mr. Paul Pitts, of Crusader and judging fame. Paul is also the Director of Fine Arts at the esteemed Boston Latin High School.

We practice in Abington, MA on Sunday's. Please email John Stark at pathway500@yahoo.com for info.

I've seen these guys 'n gals at the BHOF I&E's and they are the REAL deal ... especially that contra dude! ... if you're in their neck of the woods and thinking about getting involved with a class act then check them out ... PLUS ... the I&E venues they appear at are the most relaxed type of competition atmosphere ... and the socializing aspect ain't all that bad either ... so like the Nike commercial says ... JUST DO IT ...

Andy "your cordial BHOF I&E MC" Lisko

I've seen these guys 'n gals at the BHOF I&E's and they are the REAL deal ... especially that contra dude! ... if you're in their neck of the woods and thinking about getting involved with a class act then check them out ... PLUS ... the I&E venues they appear at are the most relaxed type of competition atmosphere ... and the socializing aspect ain't all that bad either ... so like the Nike commercial says ... JUST DO IT ...

Andy "your cordial BHOF I&E MC" Lisko

Thanks so much for the plug, Andy!!! We really appreciate it!!! PS: The "Contra Dude" will be back!!! But no one is allowed to try and recruit him, LOL! Ha ha JK!

John S.

Edited by Imperial