2v G Mellophone,3v G baritone and 3v Bb Tuba for sale

benkennedy

Hi.

I Have 1 more 3v dynasty G baritone for sale. Silverplate it is in great condition, with a minor repair to the tubing. All slides and valves work great case is very good. Iam looking for $350 plus postage.

2v Mellophone. This is in very good condition, chrome all slides and valves work. Case is good. This can go for $100 plus shipping.

I have a 3v silverplate dynasty 3/4 size tuba. This is in exceptional condition. All slides and valves work brilliantly. Case is very good condition. Hardly used, only for practice. Iam looking for $900 plus shipping. These retail around $3000 brand new.

Pics of all horns are available here- http://s1119.photobucket.com/home/benkennedy1234/index

All the horns are in good-exceptional condition. They are all shipped at fair prices and arrive intact. They have all been throughly cleaned inside and out, polished and serviced by myself. I would never sell a horn that i wouldnt be satisfied with myself, so please get into contact if interested.

benjamin-1234@hotmail.co.uk

I will keep you in mind, may need a 3v G bari....

• 1 month later...