DVD Shipping Date - Any Updates?

Just curious how the ship date was looking for the DVD products. Liked what I'm reading about the CD quality and can't wait to watch DCA in HD.

Ryan J

Anyone...? Any updates?

Ryan J

When I ordered the DVD, the Box 5 website listed the week of November 28th as when they will be shipped. I don't know if it's still accurate, but I'm not looking to receive mine until at least the first of December. :tongue:

I spoke with Box 5 today and they are close to shipping... probably later next week. Anxious to see them myself... after the quality of the CD's - exciting and very encouraging.

OK then, next week I start peaking in the mailbox again! :tongue:

Ive not seen any of the multicam angles from the full production DVD but have seen most all of the corps I wanted to see from high camera directors cuts. The quality and sound has been outstanding on all of them.

I am sure after the DVD's are shipped you will see them surfacing pretty quick on some of the social network sites.

hey everybody,

Class A should be shipping within the next week, with open class following suit.

Mike Symonds

DCA Media Director

:tongue::thumbup::tongue:

Glad everyone is excited about these products - We are certainly excited for you guys to see the DVD's. Here is an update for all of those interested. Below is our timeline for shipping:

SHIPPING TODAY - November 26th, 2010

ALL Mini-Corps Products

ALL Open Class Prelims Products

ALL Alumni Products

MOST Individual Prelim's Products

SHIPPING MONDAY - November 29th, 2010

ALL Class A Prelims Products

The REST of the Individual Prelim's Products

SHIPPING FRIDAY - December 3rd, 2010

ALL Finals Products

If you have an order that may include a prelims product and a finals product they WILL ship separately.

I hope that helps clear up some questions. As I have said we are very excited for you guys to see the product and can't wait for your feedback.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

Tim Snyder

President

Box 5 Productions