DVD Shipping Date - Any Updates?

OK - I am going crazy waiting by the mailbox now. I think my family is going to send me to the funny farm if the DVD's don't get here soon!!!!

OK - I am going crazy waiting by the mailbox now. I think my family is going to send me to the funny farm if the DVD's don't get here soon!!!!

Same here even bought a sound system early as a Christmas present just so we could enjoy the DVD as soon as it came. But then I have to remind myself we are dealing with the US Postal Service, whose performance window is between 3 - 7 days, give or take.

Received my full set of DVD's today.

The first one played (individual performance) was labeled (on the disk) "Hurricanes" Open Class Prelins.

That was NOT what was on the disk. It was the Kidsgrove Scouts.

There also seems to be a big problem with the on-field camera, probally not having the proper settings for the conditions.

There is extreme "ghosting" and out of focus everytime there is movement by the corps.

I found this problem on the Alumni disk as well.

I'll check the other disks over the next few days.

I hope they get better.

Received my full set of DVD's today.

The first one played (individual performance) was labeled (on the disk) "Hurricanes" Open Class Prelins.

That was NOT what was on the disk. It was the Kidsgrove Scouts.

There also seems to be a big problem with the on-field camera, probally not having the proper settings for the conditions.

There is extreme "ghosting" and out of focus everytime there is movement by the corps.

I found this problem on the Alumni disk as well.

I'll check the other disks over the next few days.

I hope they get better.

please contact box 5 productions immediately... something is obviously seriously wrong...

please contact box 5 productions immediately... something is obviously seriously wrong...

Tom,

That is what I plan to do. I just wanted to know if I was not alone with this situation.

Once I get mine I will review and post as well. Hopefully this is an isolated incident, but I am sure it will be resolved quickly.

so far, I'm thrilled with the product Box 5 has accomplished... your's was the first hiccup

Tim,

Is the shipping status shown on the Box5 web site accurate? My order shows that it shipped OCT 6th. I ordered the complete DCA DVD package, but to date have not received any shipments at all. I sent an email to the address you provided, but you might just want to make a general post regarding the info posted in the MYaccount section of your web site.

Thanks,

Ryan J

I'm in the same boat. So I'm glad to see I'm not alone. Still has not arrived as of today. Did you get a response to this post? Maybe it is a Minnesota thing.