DVD Shipping Date - Any Updates?

I'm in MN as well... I received my prelims discs yesterday but have not yet received finals. I can say that I am VERY PLEASED with the video quality, audio quality, and (perhaps the biggest improvement from previous years) the directors cut editing and high cam option :thumbup::worthy:

Ok, got mine yesterday, prelims and finals

First, thanks to Box 5 for including ALL the prelims performances, not just the non-finalists and Class A as originally advertised.

Having both camera angles is also awesome for each disc!

The sound is superb, and the camera angles in the director's cut are right on. Packaging is also excellent.

My only concern is that there is a bit of "Flickering" when a camera moves or turns to a different angle. When the camera is stationary, picture is fine. But if the camera moves, for example following the drumline across the field, there is some definite flickering or ghosting as one poster mentioned going on. I have noticed this before on some other Box 5 videos, including BOA (Mr. Video I think is the same company), so its not a total surprise.

Anyway, otherwise, great job, and looking forward to more in the future.

leed17

I actually wrote to Box5 and asked them about the shipping. I was told that ALL merchandise was sent on or before Dec 6th.

I am still anxiously awaiting my DVD's....my credit card was charged back in September, so I KNOW I am on the list....but Dec 10th has arrived and I am hoping mine will be in the mail today!

I'm still waiting for my Finals DVD. :sleeping: Hopefully tomorrow it comes...or Monday....or Tuesday...

I received mine yesterday and watched the prelim single corps DVD first. Nice job. But today I went to watch the full finals, and of the 4 DVD's only #3 and 4 would play. 1&2 wouldn't even load up. Tsk, tsk, so disappointed, but its par for my luck I guess. I tried to watch Cabs on the multi-cam view and it was too 'flickery' to even watch the whole thing, so I watched it in high camera and thought it was excellent. So disc 3 was fine on high camera, but I did notice that the horns on the first 2 corps sounded out of tune. Statesmen, Minn. and Buccs sounded fine though. Did I get a bad copy or what???

Is anyone else having any of these same problems??

Sigh...still waiting...

I have a feeling I won't get mine until much later seeing as most everyone closer has not receive theirs...and I'm in the South...

Please come next week DVDs!!!

Mine were delivered US Mail today (northern New Jersey) ....all three (mini, alumni, finals). I will be looking at the alumni tonight...

Joe Dz